Whether our investment partners or clients are considering the acquisition or disposition of a single asset or a large portfolio, our team will achieve optimum pricing and swift transactions with a high certainty of closing. We specialize in efficient transaction management, helping to identify buyers and sellers and using our extensive market knowledge and local contacts to source off-market opportunities.
We are focused on the procurement of under-managed properties where a value add renovation and/or improved management can reposition the property to a higher market level. We are committed to making real estate investments for the protection, preservation and enhancement of invested capital. Our strategy is to acquire quality commercial assets at opportunistic prices and continuously add value with the goal of maximizing the property’s NOI.
As part of our fiduciary responsibility to our business partners and investors, we conduct a thorough due diligence of each asset under consideration.
- Review of subject property
- Tour subject property and interview with all on-site staff
- Select property comparables
- Gather data on leasing comparables
- Review market data regarding leasing and occupancy rate trends
- Verify current operating expenses and obtain all service contracts
- Summarize and report conclusions
- Interviews are conducted with tenants, maintenance team members, vendors, current managers and others familiar with the property
- Photos of the entire property (interior and exterior) are taken and included in the report
- A property condition report is generated
- We oversee the formal property inspection: PCA (Property Condition Assessment) as well as an ESA (Environmental Site Assessment)