Beacon Hill assumes the role of tenant advocate during each lease transactions. We provide tenant representation and consulting to local, regional and national tenants for retail, office and industrial properties.
We represent the best interests of tenants by helping them reduce the costs and risks associated with their lease. We are extremely effective in finding our clients premium space for their particular needs, negotiating the most optimal terms for their lease and assisting with their expansion or right-sizing.
There is never a fee associated with our services. Whether it’s a new lease or a relocation, our fee is always paid by the landlord.
We provide the following tenant representation services:
- Determine goals and objectives
- Establish budget and timeline
- Determine size and layout of required space
- Define geographical location
- Market analysis and feasibility studies
- Demographic and mapping services
- Financial analysis and NPV comparison reports
- Strategic site selection and strategy development
- Conduct property tours
- Narrow the selection to final alternatives
- Review building quality, accessibility, and amenity requirements
- Identify all opportunities and create a comparable report
- Negotiate Letter of Intent
- Facilitate lease negotiations with attorneys
- Build-out and post-occupancy services
Our seasoned professionals are dedicated to providing in-depth market knowledge and hands-on client service. We know the commercial real estate business, and track changes in vacancy and availability, sales and lease transactions, completions and new construction permits. We combine this information with raw data on population, employment, demographics and traffic patterns. Through our local relationships and powerful real-time data, we anticipate and overcome real estate challenges and help clients capitalize on changing market trends.