- The Collinaire is an 8-unit historically protected Art Deco apartment building that offers families and individuals the comforts of home in the heart of South Beach.
- The property has 8 fully furnished supreme suites (two bedrooms / two bath extra large suites) for nightly, weekly or monthly rental.
- The Collinaire is licensed as a short-term rental property and maintains a transient use license.
- The Collinaire has been completely renovated on the exterior and completely rebuilt on the interior to provide spacious, modern suites.
- Each suite offers a kitchen, a living room, a dining room, a terrace, and a washer/dryer.
- All units are fully furnished with all new appliances.
- The spacious units are the perfect choice for groups or families of up to 6 individuals.
Located in the heart of South Beach in the exclusive enclave known as South of 5th (SOFI); the most expensive and desirable location in Miami Beach. The beach is 1 block to the east. Nearby restaurants include Big Pink, Prime 112, Stubborn Seed, Carbone, Joe’s Stone Crab, Fogo de Chao, Pura Vida, and Call Me Gaby.
Transient Use Commercial License:
The building has a historically protected, very lucrative Short-Term Rental / Multi-Purpose license. This special, commercial license is very much coveted and in high demand. The City of Miami Beach no longer allows new transient licenses; therefore, there is a significant legal “Barrier of Entry” preventing any competition from entering and competing against The Collinaire. A very limited amount of buildings in Miami Beach have this transient, commercial license.
The Collinaire can be run as an Apartment Building, a Short-Term Rental, or a Boutique Hotel. The property has had this license for the past 100 years.
Renovation in 2023:
- Completely renovated (inside and out) with new flooring, new impact windows, roofing, electrical, plumbing, etc.
- Totally new and redesigned interiors
- Fully furnished with premium materials and finishes
- Meets the City of Miami Beach’s historical, commercial, hotel, and safety standards
- Completed a 40-year certification in 2022