Beacon Hill Property Group – a privately held company with a deep-rooted culture of entrepreneurialism – was established in 1999. Headquartered in Miami, Florida, but originally founded in Boston, MA, Beacon Hill is a real estate development, investment, and brokerage firm. Our team of highly qualified professionals leverage their market knowledge, business relationships, and expertise to maximize the value of real estate in order to deliver solutions that drive success.
Beacon Hill Property Group is a full-service real estate investment firm offering a family office approach to real estate investments.
Specializing in residential and commercial real estate throughout the state of Florida, Beacon Hill seeks to generate efficient yield through return-driven strategies.
Our mission is to consistently generate safe and superior returns while offering unparalleled fiduciary standards that provide a strong foundation for long-lasting generational wealth to our partners, investors, and clients.
Beacon Hill has extensive experience with the following real estate asset classes:
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Beacon Hill was selected for the Goldman Sachs Business Program.
- Top Business of the Year Award by The Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce.
- Real Estate Achievers and Leaders Awards Finalist by The Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce.
- 3X South Florida’s Top 100 Business Award by The Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce.
REAL ESTATE PUBLICATIONS
Matthew Martinez is the best-selling author of three real estate investing books published by McGraw-Hill
- Finance and Budget Advisory Committee: City of Coral Gables
- Board Member and VP: One Village Place
- Football Coach: Ransom Everglades School
- Former Board Member: University of Miami Citizens Board
- Former Board President: The Islands of Cocoplum
- Former Board Member: Our World of Books
- Former Board of Trustees: St. Thomas Episcopal Parish and School