Beacon Hill represents some of the nation’s largest and most sophisticated corporate, institutional and private real estate owners and developers. We also serve individual owners of smaller properties in our primary market. We offer an integrated suite of services focused on attracting and retaining desirable long-term tenants and enhancing property value. Our comprehensive knowledge of local market dynamics, robust relationships with tenants and proprietary database combine to achieve optimal results for property owners.
We provide the following landlord representation services:
- Strategic planning
- Lease and financial analysis
- Development consulting
- Redevelopment strategies
- Rent valuation
- Property image enhancement
- Marketing campaigns
- Demographic and mapping analysis
We take a holistic approach to our clients’ business, examining market position, co-tenancy, competition, operating expenses, and leasing strategy. Clients benefit from our corner-to-corner market knowledge and extensive network of relationships.
Beacon Hill assumes the role of tenant advocate during each lease transactions. We provide tenant representation and consulting to local, regional and national tenants for retail, office and industrial properties.
We represent the best interests of tenants by helping them reduce the costs and risks associated with their lease. We are extremely effective in finding our clients premium space for their particular needs, negotiating the most optimal terms for their lease and assisting with their expansion or right-sizing.
There is never a fee associated with our services. Whether it’s a new lease or a relocation, our fee is always paid by the landlord.
We provide the following tenant representation services:
- Determine goals and objectives
- Establish budget and timeline
- Determine size and layout of required space
- Define geographical location
- Market analysis and feasibility studies
- Demographic and mapping services
- Financial analysis and NPV comparison reports
- Strategic site selection and strategy development
- Conduct property tours
- Narrow the selection to final alternatives
- Review building quality, accessibility, and amenity requirements
- Identify all opportunities and create a comparable report
- Negotiate Letter of Intent
- Facilitate lease negotiations with attorneys
- Build-out and post-occupancy services
Our seasoned professionals are dedicated to providing in-depth market knowledge and hands-on client service. We know the commercial real estate business, and track changes in vacancy and availability, sales and lease transactions, completions and new construction permits. We combine this information with raw data on population, employment, demographics and traffic patterns. Through our local relationships and powerful real-time data, we anticipate and overcome real estate challenges and help clients capitalize on changing market trends.
Our in-house agents exclusively represent Beacon Hill with the disposition of our workforce housing developments.
Whether our investment partners or clients are considering the acquisition or disposition of a single asset or a large portfolio, our team will achieve optimum pricing and swift transactions with a high certainty of closing. We specialize in efficient transaction management, helping to identify buyers and sellers and using our extensive market knowledge and local contacts to source off-market opportunities.
As part of our fiduciary responsibility to our business partners and investors, we conduct a thorough due diligence of each asset under consideration.
- Review of subject property
- Tour subject property and interview with all on-site staff
- Select property comparables
- Gather data on leasing comparables
- Review market data regarding leasing and occupancy rate trends
- Verify current operating expenses and obtain all service contracts
- Summarize and report conclusions
- Interviews are conducted with tenants, maintenance team members, vendors, current managers and others familiar with the property
- Photos of the entire property (interior and exterior) are taken and included in the report
- A property condition report is generated
- We oversee the formal property inspection: PCA (Property Condition Assessment) as well as an ESA (Environmental Site Assessment)
Our in-house agents exclusively represent Beacon Hill with the disposition of our luxury single-family estates.
Beacon Hill’s highly qualified advisors work diligently to simplify the residential sales process.
Whether we are working with a first-time buyer or a veteran seller, Beacon Hill agents are committed to a seamless and solutions-driven process during every engagement.
Our goal is to ensure that our clients make informed decisions, and our mission is to help EVERYONE find the perfect place to call home!